Effective Date: October 1, 2023
Information We Collect
We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, and other contact details, when you voluntarily provide them. This information is used to respond to your inquiries and provide you with our services.
We may also collect non-personal information, such as your browser type, operating system, IP address, and other technical data. This information helps us analyze and improve the functionality of our website and services.
Use of Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and provide customer support.
- To send you newsletters, updates, and promotional materials (you can opt-out at any time).
- To improve our website and services.
- To protect our rights, interests, and property.
Disclosure of Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may disclose your information in the following circumstances:
- With your consent.
- To comply with legal obligations, including DMCA requirements.
- To protect our rights and property.
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of third-party sites.
MakeMoneyOnlineCom.com complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you believe that your copyrighted work has been posted on our website without authorization, please contact our designated DMCA agent at email@example.com with the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing.
- Your contact information.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material is not authorized.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). You have the following rights:
- Access to your personal data.
- Rectification of inaccuracies in your personal data.
- Erasure of your personal data.
- Restriction on the processing of your personal data.
- Data portability.
- Object to the processing of your personal data.
To exercise these rights or if you have GDPR-related questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We use Google AdSense to serve advertisements on our website. Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it to serve ads to you based on your visit to our site and other sites on the internet. You can opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Google’s Ad Settings.